The President acts as the liaison between the chapter and National Kappa Delta, our Chapter Advisory Board, our House Corporation, and our Greek Life Adviser on campus. As the head of the chapter, she conducts chapter meetings and council meetings where sisters can freely voice their opinion about how things are being run. Through the many meetings and phone calls, she develops relationships with various sisters, alumnae, and advisers who are eager to help our chapter grow and thrive. It's an adventure in itself, and seeing so many people coming together for one common goal - the success of Kappa Delta - is truly amazing.
- Major: Civil and Architechural Engineering
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Wentzville, MO
- Quote: "Good leaders inspire people to have confidence in their leader. Great leaders inspire people to have confidence in themselves." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Vice President - Member Education
The Vice President-Member Education is in charge of making sure that New Members are transitioned into being a part of the sisterhood. She educates them about Kappa Delta and helps them through their incredible journey as a New Member. She also works with other chapter officers and puts on workshops for the entire chapter that help and educate the chapter about the values and responsibilities of being a Kappa Delta.
- Major: Information Sciences and Technology
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Everywhere
- Quote: "If there ever comes a day, when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." -A.A. Milne
Vice President - Membership
The Vice President-Membership handles a few different areas within the chapter: Formal Recruitment, Informal Recruitment, Sisterhood, and Retention. She works with 4 different Appointed Officers in these areas. For Formal Recruitment, She has her own committee called the Day Chair Committee. Under the Informal Recruitment and Sisterhood Appointed Offices, we have two additional committees that work to grow our sisterhood inside and out. There is a lot of room to get involved under the Membership areas of Kappa Delta!
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Kansas City, MO
Vice President - Operations
The Vice President-Operations oversees the maintenance of the master calendar and programming. She also overlooks the formation and execution of goals that we set for our chapter. I have tons of fun rewarding the ladies of our chapter when we achieve our goals!
- Major: Nuclear Engineering
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Arnold, MO
- Quote: "Be silly. Be honest. Be kind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Vice President - Community Service
The Vice President-Community Service is responsible for planning our big philanthropy event to raise money for Prevent Child Abuse America. She is also responsible for planning 4 Girl Scout events, maintaining the relationship with the local Girl Scout Troops, and keeping the chapter involved in the community.
- Major: Biology Pre-med
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Pevely, MO
- Quote: "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams
Vice President - Public Relations
The Vice President- Public Relations serves as the ambassador for Epsilon Alpha. She works to enhance chapter visibility both on campus and on social media, along with maintaining healthy relationships with other organizations. She does this by publicizing and hosting events, creating advertising campaigns, establishing connections, and keeping open lines of communication inside and outside of Kappa Delta. I love that my position allows me to work alongside other amazing officers to fully benefit our chapter.
- Major: Biology, Pre-Med
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: St. Louis, MO
- Quote: "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank
Vice President - Standards
The Vice President Standards acts as a liaison between the rules of National Kappa Delta and our chapter. She also acts as a resource for any members who are struggling, whether chapter related or not.
- Major: Computer Science
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Wentzville, MO
- Quote: "Don't fall asleep yet. Contrary to popular belief that's not where dreams get accomplished." - George Watsky
Secretary carries the responsibility of keeping the minutes, making sure reports are turned in on time and keeping record of everything the chapter does. Our chapter is currently in the process of converting our files and records to digital files, and going green.
- Major: Undeclared Engineering
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Odessa, MO
- Quote: "Live life to be noticed because life is to short to be unnoticed."
Vice President - Finance
The Vice President-Finance keeps daily tabs on the chapter's finances. She sends out bills and makes sure that all members are current on their dues. She also, with the help of the Assistant Treasurer, runs the annual magazine sales for the chapter.
- Major: Psychology
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Rolla, MO
- Quote: "Only a real risk can test the reality of a belief" - C.S. Lewis
The Panhellenic Delegate acts as a liaison between the chapter and Panhellenic Council. She relays information between the two groups. She is also head of the events committee, which includes Homecoming, Greek Week, St. Pat's, Greek Sing, and Out Til Midnight. She makes sure that the committee heads for these event are doing what needs to be done.
- Major: Engineering
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: St. Louis, MO
- Quote: "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin